2 Nights in a Villa with Packed Lunch Backpacks for a Day Exploring Girraween National Park
Prices from $390
Stay at the stylish 31 The Rocks Villa 4 in Stanthorpe and enjoy the beauty of Girraween National Park with two backpacks supplied, complete with a full packed Ploughman’s Lunch and even water bottles for one day of hiking. Spend your second day exploring the surrounding wineries, or the many attractions and foodie experiences across the Granite Belt
Explore Girraween National Park’s amazing granite rock formations, stunning wild flowers and abundant wildlife. There couldn’t be an easier way to do a hiking summer adventure this summer!
Package is suitable for couples and includes the hire of:
- Two Denali Feathertop 30 Backpacks
- Two doubled skinned chilled water bottles
- Two Fitofresh cooled lunchboxes
(hire items are to be returned to 31 The Rocks after use)
Each Backpack contains:
Doubled skinned water bottle containing chilled filtered water
- Packed ploughman’s lunch in a cooled Fitofresh lunchbox: Selection of local cheeses; Tomatoes; Pickled Onion; Gherkins; Chutney/relish; Bread roll; Local apple; Muesli bar and Chocolate.
- Girraween National Park Information
- Convenient moistened face washer
- Rubbish bag
All you need to bring is good walking shoes and a sense of adventure!
Conditions applying to this package:
- Package is for 2-night stay, additional nights will be charged at standard rates
- Package available staying in Villa 4 only
- Offer valid for stay until 30th June 2019
- Whilst in the National Park all park rules are to be followed
- Seasonal items may vary
- All rubbish is to be brought back to 31 The Rocks for disposal
- Terms, conditions & Cancellation Policy as per 31 The Rocks Website