Granite Belt Delivered Competition 2020
Terms & Conditions
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
Symphony Hill Wines Prize:
6 bottles of 2019 Prosecco valued at $150 with free delivery
Sutton’s Farm Prize:
1 x 1lt Apple Juice with Strawberry
1 x 1lt Royal Gala Apple Juice
1 x 375ml Apple Cider Vinegar
1 x 375ml Strawberry Vinegar
1 x 375ml Raspberry Vinegar
1 x 350g Apple Butter
1 x 350g Apple Jelly
1 x 350g Apple Chutney
1 x 250ml Raspberry Syrup
1 x 250ml Strawberry Syrup
Castle Glen Australia Prize:
AWC 7 YO Single Malt Whiskey – 375ml
(Note: Registered Trademark for Australian Whiskey Company owned by Castle Glen Liqueurs Australia Pty Ltd)
Rum & Ginger Liqueur – 500ml
Glasses – Set of 4 in Castle Glen Gift Box: Liqueur Glasses with Castle Glen Logo in Gold in Castle Glen Gift Box.
Ridgemill Estate Prize:
6 pack of Ridgemill estate medal winning wines-either white, red or mixed -value $137.50
Hidden Creek Prize:
6 bottles of Hidden Creek Petillant Rouge (Sparkling Red).
1. Eligibility: This Campaign is open only to those who sign up at the www.granitebeltwinecountry.com.au/win and who are 18 of age or older as of the date of entry. The
Campaign is only open to residents of Australia, residing with delivery addresses in the states and territories of Queensland, New South Wales, Victoria and ACT and is void where prohibited by law. Employees of Granite Belt Wine & Tourism, its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and suppliers, (collectively the “Employees”), and immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of Employees are not eligible to participate in the Campaign. The Campaign is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
2. Agreement to Rules: By participating, the Contestant (“You”) agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of Granite Belt Wine & Tourism as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Campaign.
3. Campaign Period: Entries will be accepted online starting on 24 April and ending 31 May 2020 Eastern Standard Time. All online entries must be received by midnight 31 May 2020 Eastern Standard Time.
4. How to Enter: The Campaign must be entered by submitting an entry using the online form provided at www.granitebeltwinecountry.com.au/win. You may enter only once.
5. Prizes: The 5 Winners will receive a Granite Belt product pack delivered to their home address. One winner will be selected randomly from each of the 5 pools of entrants relevant to each prize. At time of entry the entrant nominates which product pack they will receive if they are drawn as a winner. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by Granite Belt Wine & Tourism. No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted except at Granite Belt Wine & Tourism’s discretion. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by Winner is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for Granite Belt Wine & Tourism to use Winner’s name for purposes of social media posts.
6. Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
7. Winner Selection and Notification: Winner will be selected at random by competition software. Winner will be notified by email within five (5) days following selection of Winner. Granite Belt Wine & Tourism shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to respond to claim the prize within 5 days from the time award notification was sent, the prize will be forfeited and an alternate Winner selected. Receipt by Winner of the prize offered in this Campaign is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY WINNER (AT Granite Belt Wine & Tourism‘S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE CAMPAIGN, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
8. Rights Granted by You: By entering this content You understand and agree that Granite Belt Wine & Tourism, anyone acting on behalf of Granite Belt Wine & Tourism, shall contact you via an email newsletter periodically with information pertaining to Granite Belt wine and tourism region. The entrant may at any time opt-out from these e-newsletters by selecting ‘unsubscribe’ at the bottom of any one of the emails received.
9. Terms & Conditions: Granite Belt Wine & Tourism reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Campaign should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond Granite Belt Wine & Tourism’s control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Campaign. In such case, Granite Belt Wine & Tourism may select the Winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Granite Belt Wine & Tourism.
10. Limitation of Liability: By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless Granite Belt Wine & Tourism and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the Campaign and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
11. Disputes: THIS Campaign IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF AUSTRALIA AND QUEENSLAND, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Campaign, participant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Campaign, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in Queensland having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Campaign). Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
13. Winners List: To obtain a copy of the Winner’s names email request to firstname.lastname@example.org .au
14. Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Campaign is Granite Belt Wine & Tourism, PO Box 749 Stanthorpe QLD 4380, Australia.
15. Facebook: The Campaign hosted by Granite Belt Wine & Tourism is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook.