Stanthorpe Berry Festival
November 13 @ 10:00 am - 5:00 pm$27.46
This is going to be totally Strawesome!!
Home of the Queensland Summer Strawberry, Stanthorpe on the Granite Belt will come alive with all things Berry for the region’s first ever Berry Festival!!
The Stanthorpe Berry Festival will kick off on Saturday 13th November, 2021, with a program you don’t want to miss!
With simmering aromas of strawberry jam oozing over the festival to the big smokers of the Granite Belt gearing up for the Berry Festival BBQ champion, you will be delighted with the many interactive experiences and masterclasses included in your ticket entry.
Weeroona Park will play host to the 2021 festival and will be transformed into a boutique affair with Ashbern’s Strawberry Field, Eastern Colour’s Berry Bar, Jamworks marquee and Pinata’s Kids Patch.
Festival experiences featuring meet the Farmers, masterclasses with the makers, live food demonstrations, eating competitions, interactions with the regions craft brewers, arty crafty strawberry fun, live music sessions, taste testing and more, you are sure to fall in love with Queensland’s Summer Strawberry at the Stanthorpe Berry Festival.
- Strawberry’s galore; strawberries featured across all aspects of the event, from food and beverages to take home souvenirs
- Meet the farmers from Pinata, Eastern Colour and Ashbern Farms and talk all things Strawberries… we will also have some berry action from the farmers during the day. Be sure to check the Jamworks marquee for programming!
- Relax out on the Strawberry field with your souvenir picnic blanket* enjoying the festival sounds and smells
- Taste test your way through the Berry Bar with craft brews and boutique pours.
- Limited edition Stanthorpe Berry Festival Jam by Jamworks
- The region’s best prime beef will be showcased in the festivals BBQ competition, starring two local kings of the grill, proudly supported by Stanthorpe Quality Meats
- How to be berry healthy – meet up with the Jamworks girls and see how you can make delicious summer salads using the Summer Strawberry
- Think you have what it takes to be the 2021 scones and jam champ? Take the challenge, enter on the day at the Jamworks marquee
- Don’t forget delicious food, treats and products from the festivals vendors and stallholders
Should changed restrictions mean that the festival cannot go ahead on the scheduled date, the Festival will either be postponed or cancelled and tickets will either be valid for the new date or refunded.