Eco-friendly boutique accommodation in the heart of Queensland wine country. Follow us to share in our sustainable vision; stay with us to enjoy the idyllic paradise we’ve made our home.
We are a B&B style accomodation featuring two luxury queen bedrooms with ensuites for our guests. There is also a well-appointed shared kitchen area, complete with microwave, gas cooktop and a wood oven. The area is complete with all the necessary requirements for guests to enjoy anything from a cup of coffee to a fully prepared meal.
Amenities covered in the cost:
• Self-serve breakfast is included in the cost, including everything from cereal and locally sourced seasonal fruit to bacon, farm fresh eggs, bread, juice and milk. Guests are welcome to use the fully equipped kitchen to prepare and cook their own meals. The kitchen also contains a coffee pod machine, toaster and fridge.
• Access to outdoor BBQ.
• Free wifi.
• Television, including Netflix, in each bedroom.
• Wood fire, with wood oven, perfect for roasting a meal on a winter’s night (available only during cold periods).
• Hairdryer and Basic Earth Botanicals soaps, shampoos and conditioners in each bathroom.
• Iron and ironing board.
• Picnic blankets to enable guests to enjoy a picnic among the olive trees on our property.
• Assistance with making reservations for wine tours, as well as restaurant and other tourist reservations as required.