The Ultimate High Country Escape Competition Terms & Conditions
1. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
2. This competition is a promotion run by Granite Belt Wine & Tourism [ABN 34 072 882 028] , PO Box 747, Stanthorpe Qld 4382.
3. All entrants will be subscribed to Granite Belt Wine Country’s e-newsletter.
4. This competition is entered via this URL https://granitebeltwinecountry.com.au/win-the-ultimate-high-country-escape/
5. Closing date for entry will be midnight 31 January 2019.
6. There is no requirement to ‘like’, ‘share’ or ‘tag’ on social media to gain entry to this competition.
7. The competition is open to residents of Australia aged 18 years or over, except members and contracted employees of Granite Belt Wine & Tourism and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
8. Only one primary entry will be accepted per person and additional entries received will be disqualified. Allowable additional entries may be gained by sharing the competition to Facebook according to the instructions provided within the competition and additional 2 entries will be awarded in the event that friends enter the competition from the Facebook post shared by an entrant.
The Prize Winner
9. Winners will be chosen: at random by Woobox competition software, from all entries received and verified by the Promoter and or its agents.
10. The winner will be notified by email within 7 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not acknowledge receipt of the prize being awarded within 7 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
11. The winner’s name will be available 7 days after closing date by emailing the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
12. In participating in the prize activity, the winner agrees to participate and cooperate as required in all editorial activities relating to this promotion, including but not limited to being interviewed, video-recorded and photographed. The winner agrees to grant the Promoter and its related entities a perpetual, non-exclusive licence to use such audio, footage and/or photographs in all media worldwide and the winner will not be entitled to any fee for such use.
The Prize Details:
13. The prize has a total value of $1,300 and is for up to 4 people.
The major prize consists of a holiday with the following inclusions:
a. 2 nights’ accommodation at Loughmore House, Eukey, Queensland.
b. Medley of Mains lunch at Varias Restaurant, Queensland College of Wine Tourism.
c. $100 food voucher for breakfast or lunch at Jamworks Gourmet Foods Café & Larder (alcohol not included).
d. Private vineyard and winery tour at Ravenscroft Wines, including tasting from bottle, barrels and a taste of the new vintages.
e. Jester Hill Wines winery tour and personalised tasting with local produce.
f. Vineyard tour at Ridgemill Estate, with Barrel Room experience and cheese platter on the deck with a full wine tasting range.
The prize does not include travel and associated travel expenses.
14. The prize is available to be redeemed for use to the end of March 2019.
15. All components of the prize are subject to operator and product availability. Prize components may alter at the discretion of the Promoter. Any change in the value of the prize between the publishing date and the date that the prize is claimed is not the responsibility of the Promoter.
16. The prize is not transferable, exchangeable or redeemable for cash.
17. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent substance or value without giving notice.
18. The prize winner acknowledges that the prize, or any component of the prize, may be subject to the standard terms and conditions of the individual prize supplier(s) and may be subject to additional terms and conditions imposed by third parties. The winner must become acquainted with any such additional terms and conditions prior to accepting the prize. The Promoter does not accept any responsibility and is not liable for any additional conditions imposed on the taking of the prize by third parties, or for the breach of those conditions by any person. The acceptance of the prize creates a relationship between the prize winner and the individual prize supplier(s) and the Promoter is not responsible for, and accepts no liability in relation to, any loss, damage or claim that may be incurred by the prize winner as a result of the prize winner’s decision to accept the prize. The Promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
Additional Terms and Conditions:
19. The Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions at any time, such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to this webpage. The Promoter also reserves the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside of its control.
20. If for any reason this competition is not capable of being conducted by the Promoter as intended, whether because of computer virus, mobile phone failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures, or anyother cause beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter which in the Promoter’s opinion affects the administrationof the competition, security, fairness or integrity, the Promoter may in its sole discretion, cancel, modify or suspend the competition.
21. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook or Instagram.
22. To the maximum extent permitted by law, the Promoter and the Promoter’s Agents will not be liable to any person for indirect or consequential loss or damage suffered by any person in connection with entering the competition, or as a result of taking the prize. This applies to all claims, whether such claims are made in tort (including without limitation negligence), in equity, under statute or any other basis.
23. This competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by the laws of Queensland.