Granite Belt Wine Country is Australia’s highest wine region and sitting high on the Great Dividing Range we experience four distinct seasons.
June To August
Brass Monkey Season
Get ready for a cool adventure in Stanthorpe – Queensland’s coldest town!
- Snuggle in a cosy cottage by the fireplace
- Qld’s best location for Christmas in July
- Hop from wineries to breweries
December To January
Queensland’s Must-Do Christmas Location!
- Choose your own Christmas tree at the farm!
- Pick cherries and take home boxes of summer stone fruits
- Buy Queensland wines for summer celebrations
- Buy Christmas gifts from the bush